This is just me!
Welcome to Twisted Domestic Goddess! I’m Wendy the err…umm twisted domestic goddess. This is my little piece of the web. The title description says it all. I’m a homeschool momma, a music rocker outter, a single parent, and I channel it all through my writing. Or at least I try to.
To let you get to know me a bit better here’s just a list of some of my randomness
- My favorite color is grey…yes grey
- I can easily down two pots of coffee a day
- I’m a Northwestern transplanted to AZ for five years and now happily back home in the Northwest.
- I have homeschooled for the last 6 years. Now starting our 7th year…yes we school year round.
- I never step foot in the kitchen to cook or bake without my music blaring.You’d think the kids would like that…they don’t.
- I might quite possibly be one of the world’s most stubborn people. Hence the text that I just got saying “Well yes you do enjoy a challenge”
- I’ve been a single mom for 5 years. Do the math Yes I moved to AZ to FIND myself after my divorce
- I didn’t FIND myself till I moved back home.
- I wear hoodies 90% of the time
- I change my hair color more often than the weather changes.(Which living in the Northwest should tell ya something)
- I love writing. it’s a passion I’ve put on hold for far too long
- Music is pretty much in my house 24/7 I love everythig from She Wants Revenge and Incubus to Jason Aldean, Pink, Eminem, and even a little Neil Diamond.
- My Kids are MY LIFE! They come first. I wholeheartedly believe I was meant to be a mom, I cherish this time I get with them.
- I LOVE all animals…except snakes. Snakes literally make me wanna puke!
- I HATE that I’m afraid of snakes there’s no logical reason for it
- Tell me I can’t do something…and I’ll do it.(Well except liking snakes. Just can’t do it)
- I have these moments.My bestie calls them Wendy Moments. Trust me they’re not pretty.They usually make for amusing writing later though.(Think running into walls,saying the wrong thing at the wrong time.)
SO that’s me in a nutshell. Take me or love me. Hope you enjoy the site!