I’m still here but my brain is missing…
I’m still here after a fabulous fun weekend with B and friends Monday flat our kicked my butt and so far Tuesday has just been plain old busy. I do have a thought provoking blog about a conversation me and Kenna had but I’m still trying to process it all. So till then I thought I would bullet you the random things that have been done,said, or seen in the last 5 days. I know you’re all dying for a peek into my life…….aren’t you?
- After spending 6 plus hours at the lake on Saturday I have 2 yes 2 pictures and they’re of kids backs…go me!
- I pretty much pulled 24 hours of staying awake from Friday morning to early Sunday morning than ran all day Sunday on oh 4 hours sleep and endless amounts of coffee.
- Holly learned how to cast at the lake. While showing me and being oh so proud of herself she promptly hooked something….her leg. It was like watching a movie in slow motion I could tell what was going to happen before it did.
- We discovered Lane is NOT allergic to bee stings after Nathaniel told him “just swat at the bee it won’t hurt you.” Which led to Lane crying “freakin Nathaniel!” Normally I would not condone that use of word from an 8 year old but if my big brother told me that I’d probably say the same thing.
- All 4 kids had dr appointments yesterday all checked out healthy.
- While at said dr appointment we discovered part of the reason why Nathaniel says “what???” so much when he’s on the phone…he had a pine needle stuck in his ear canal. Hey it could’ve been worst,it could’ve been a cactus needle from Arizona.
- This morning while doing school I was telling my mom over the phone how proud I was that my 6 year old could do double-digit subtraction. While on the phone one of the other kids came downstairs to tell me that Holly had her arm stuck in the back of the chair. (D’oh) twenty minutes later and the arm was still stuck…thank God for vegetable oil.
So as you can see never a dull moment in my household. I swear tomorrow is going to be a pajama day.