Monday listicles on a Tuesday…
Well no one ever accused me of playing by the rules right? Obviously I have a hard time following direction as well. Considering the fact that well, I was supposed to post this list oh yesterday hence the Monday listicles name. I thought about it all day long but just never got to sit down long enough to write it out.
The theme this week is 10 reasons you should or should not have more kids.I tend to be the queen of pros and cons so I’ll do 10 of each! See at least when I finally do something I do it full force!
10 reasons to have more kids
1. I love kids. B doesn’t call me the kid collector for nothing.
2.I miss that feeling of the baby moving around inside of you.
3.I always have seen myself having a large family (yes yes I know some people think 4 is a lot and well now 6 but ya know I’m crazy like that)
4.I love watching my babies grow and do new things. I also love being able to teach them to read,do math, and other things.
5.I’m a champ at giving birth. Seriously if giving birth was an Olympic Event I’d take gold
6. I’m more mature and wiser this time around. There are several things I would like to do differently.
7. Baby Snuggles…..nuff said
8. Baby sighs…..again nuff said
9. I’m pretty sure me and B would make gorgeous babies.
10. I finally have a partner who values the value of family and partnership.
oh and an extra one….I know that my role in life is to be a mother and a wife it’s what I cherish and am happiest with.
OK and now the cons side of it all. Funny It was easier for me to come up with 10 reasons for then against.
10 reasons to not have another baby
1. Morning Sickness….when I get it I get it BAD!!!! and it’s not just all day sickness it’s 7 to 8 month sickness as well.
2.Heartburn….blech nuff said
3. The chance of me failing at breast feeding again. I know I know do what works best for you and the baby. I’m a full believer of that. Man, I’d like to be able to persevere though and be able to at least breastfeed one of them.
4. He or she would be at least 8 years younger than the rest of the group so there would be some loneliness there which would mean we’d have to have another one right?Ya know for the sheer fact that the first one wouldn’t be alone?
5. ummm…..I”m thinking I’m thinking…..
8.oh I give up I can’t think of another reason NOT to have a baby.
So there you have it my Monday listicles on a Tuesday morning.
Of course I’m sure B will read this and say “You’re crazy you know that?”
Yup, yup I do know that…and really I’m ok with it.
Posted on November 22, 2011, in Monday Listicles and tagged Monday listicles, morning sickness, pregnancy, reasons not to have another baby, reasons to have another baby. Bookmark the permalink. 3 Comments.