Top Ten Firsts in 2011
Ummm did anyone notice that Monday was yesterday?I just sat down at my computer wondering WHAT I was going to blog and said,”oh wait Monday Listicles!” then realized Monday was yesterday.
Oh well I’m a rebel….ya’ll knew it so ya’ll will love me anyway for being a day late…..right?RIGHT?
What a great topic this week and one that is really making me think!
Sadly my mind is mush after the Christmas rush (ha ha see I rymed!)So bare with me people. Take a look at the list and then link up and make your own!
Top 10 Firsts That Happened in 2011
1. I finally stopped pushing my dream of moving back up to WA aside and did it!
2. All 4 kids were reading independently and on levels way above their own grade!
3. I dyed my hair black with blue streaks!!! Yup that was a fun hairstyle I had always wanted to try and hadn’t. I’m so glad I did and am currently working no getting back to that.
4. I rented a house not an apartment for me and my kiddos.
5. I finally stopped caring what others think of me and just did what made ME happy and was best for MY family.
6.I spent my first Christmas in Washington in over 5 years! Absolutely awesome.
7. I got to take Kenna to a wolf sanctuary for her birthday and watch her absolutely fall more in love with wolves.(She is also now sponsering a wolf a Christmas present from her father.)
8. I got to cook for a group of 12 on a regular basis and learned I can and ENJOY cooking for a large group of people.
9.I lost my Arizona tan COMPLETELY!
10. I got to take my kids to Couer D’alene lake this summer. Where not only I spent many of my summer days as a teen but where their grandfather worked on pit crews for hydroplane racing back in the day.
All in all 2011 was a great year….but please bring on 2012!