You Will Never Ever Catch Me…
I’m so glad it’s Thursday and time for a little normality in my life with Mama Kat’s Pretty Much World Famous Blog. She has a great bunch of ideas this week but one in particular caught my eye!
3.) Create a reverse bucket list that names the top ten things you never want to do.
(Inspired by The Hairpin)
I’m not one to make much of a bucket list ever. Every once in awhile you’ll hear me say,”That is one of the things on my bucket list.” But it’s not very often. In fact I don’t even think I have 10 things ON my bucket list!But the list of things I never want to do are pretty extensive.
1. Try to get over my fear of snakes….nope not me I’m totally fine with the fact that snakes terrify me and this is one fear I never feel the need to get over.I mean c’mon it’s a totally rational fear to have?Right…..RIGHT?
and in all honesty the only picture I could even stomach posting was of this cartoon snake!Yeah I’m a total wuss.
2.Climb Mt Everest….It’s not that I have a fear of heights or anything,because I don’t I just don’t ever see myself having the urge to go climbing Mt Everest or any of the largest mountains in the world.
3.Bungee Jumping/Sky Diving…this is mainly because almost EVERYONE has this on their bucket list and well I’ve never been one to go with the crowd.
4.Stay awake for X amount of days….No thank you I’ll take my beauty sleep!
5. Be the first woman president,astronaut on Mars or really first Woman anything…I am very content with my place in the home. I know I probably don’t do much for Women’s Lib but this is where I feel I belong. Besides I could never ever handle the pressure.
6.Winning a Noble Peace Prize…well unless the award is for finally finding a way to put an end to the “Mommy Wars”, so many of us find ourselves in the middle of.You know my philosophy. Do what’s right for you and your family and make it work.
7. Visit China or Japan or Germany…they’re just not on the list of places I HAVE to visit before I die.Sure I wouldn’t turn down a free trip to either,but they just never seem to make it on my list.Although I’m pretty sure I could rock a Heidi outfit.
8.Participate in a hot dog eating contest…or a pie eating contest for that matter.I think I would constantly be replaying THAT scene from Stand By Me…you know which scene I’m talking about.
9. Competing on Survivor…nope I’m more of a Real World kinda girl…you know which girl….the total psycho nutso one that winds up getting kicked out of the house for one too many tantrums…Pssht and you all think I’m normal!
10. Spend the weekend partying it up in Vegas. After 5 years of only living a few hours,if not closer,from Vegas I have no urge to ever EVER go back!(Sorry Sasha)