I would so much rather….
So a couple weeks ago I drempt Stasha over at The Good Life told me it was my turn to pick the Monday Listicles and Viola!Look at what I’m doing.I swear maybe I should start dreaming I’ve won the lottery.We’ve had so much fun in the last couple of weeks listing our passions and our loves,but I thought it might be time to switch it up a bit.
Coming home from vacation last week all I could think of was,”I wonder how much cleaning the house will require.” Then a night of Paco Nachos with the frat house boys last night I woke up to find….well a mess.I know everyone had fun last night even though I zonked out early(I’ll take the nachos but Kung Fu movies aren’t really my thing),but man the mess!
So this weeks topic for Monday Listicles is…10 things I would rather do than clean the house….
1. Sit here at 3 in the morning and work on my Listicles while eating leftover Chocolate Birthday cake smothered in cherries.(This was an easy one,and one I’m taking my own advice on.)
2. Run with the bulls in Pamplona…seriously if anyone knows of my running skills or lack thereof that’s saying a lot right there.
3. Math…Yes I would rather do math then clean the house.
4. Take all 6 kids on an outing to the dentist…at least then I wouldn’t have to look at the dirty house.
5. Have a Juanita Margarita night(virgin of course)….maybe it’s time that the girls of the frat house subjected the boys to a night of sweets,fun fruity tropical virgin drinks and MUSICALS! Grease,Momma Mia,and just so the guys don’t feel totally left out Little Shop of Horrors…
6. Wash my car…which reminds me it’s lookin pretty dirty….
7. Watch all 5 seasons of Teen Titans…which oddly enough MIGHT be arriving in the mail soon.
8. Cook or Bake ANYTHING! I love to be the one making the mess just not the one cleaning it up.
9.Shop for bras.Yes I would rather have to go try on bra after bra than clean the house.
And Number 10…
Sit back and watch the boys here at the frat house do a day of cleaning! Yes I love all my boys here but I would love them even more if they took over for a day!
I’ve had fun reading some of the early posted Monday Listicles so far. If you haven’t linked up yet what are you waiting for? Try it…I promise it doesn’t hurt and you know it’ll keep you from cleaning the house…at least for a bit!