Wendy’s Wednesday Wonderings
Wow how is it Wednesday again? And what the heck is going on inside of my head? I know…scary place to think about huh? But I’ll let you in
- I am 13 weeks pregnant and I REALLY need to start posting baby bump pics. Although when I tried two weeks ago on facebook more people said they saw boob instead of belly.Oh well I’m not gonna complain too much. Seriously pregnancy is the only time I HAVE boobs.
- We put a holding fee on a house yesterday.Pending the applications pass we could be out of the frat house by the 15th of this month. I’m trying not to get too excited….but well the thought of us having our own space and making my family a home…excites me.
- OH the cooking and baking and organizing and stocking up on groceries I can do in a new house.
- My aunt is getting new internet today..WOOHOO which means hopefully all the blogs I can no longer read and comment on, I should be able to once again. How I’ve miss you my dear bloggy friends.Shoes I still owe you a phone call but I’m a really sucky phone person.
- All of the kiddos new Waldorf curriculum is in. I have requested a 4 hour kid free block tomorrow afternoon where I can sit down and plan out what exactly it is I’m going to be doing. I’m thinking Barnes and Noble ya know since they have wifi and coffee!
- We should know by Friday if we have the house. So until Friday I am officially on break from spending hours on craigslist…thank God.
- I need to revamp this blog a bit. Nothing serious just add some more pics…maybe I’ll have a chance today to do it.
- Date night…me and B def need a date night before we move and all the other excitement takes over
And that my dear friends are the only things going through my head right now. I guess I should go wake up the girls for school and get started with my day.
Please pray we get this house or if not this one,something fairly soon pops up. This house hunting is absolutely exhausting me!