Blah we didn’t get the house. It’s not,not getting the house that bugs me so much as in the matter in which it was handled.No phone call all day yesterday and they re posted the house online.When I called I was constantly transferred to voice mail and then when I finally did get through to the lady she gave me the reasons why and said but I won’t have a firm answer till Monday.HMMMM if I back out on the deal i don’t get my money back…if they give me an answer they have to give me my money back.I have 300 dollars I’m waiting to get back. OYYYY VEYYY.
The thought of having to look at more houses instead of moving forward in the way I want honestly rips at my gut. I’m looking at another house today. Pretty sure the size of the upstairs living room was not much bigger than my Ford Explorer,when I looked through the window yesterday. However if the downstairs family room is of fair size we could make this work.
That’s what I do…I make things work.
So instead of being all pissy and moody on here to all of my dear bloggy friends,I’m going to join up on
And answer there Saturday 9 questions before going on to bust my butt on this house search,while B is equally if not more so busting his butt at work.
I figure a little fun Meme post might just be what the doctor has ordered.
(On a side not it’s def time for my belly button ring to come out and the thought of taking it out grosses me out but my belly button is pushing out and it hurts and this is making me EVEN more lovely to be around….Someone knock me out and just take it out for me,50 bucks to the first taker.)
Alright back to the questions at hand:
1. Have you ever had a romantic breakup that was easy? I’m pretty sure back in the second grade when I told Joe yes I would be his girlfriend and he bought me a Friendship Bear Carebear mug for my birthday and then Kiley bought me a Carebear mug with ALL of the Carebears on it including the cousins and well it was obvious who liked me more…I had to cut Joe loose. But you know I told him we could still be friends. Funny enough both are still my friends on facebook…I’m sure they would laugh over the fact that yes I STILL have the Carebear mugs.
2. When was the first time that you felt betrayed? When my friend Sarah who shared the same love for New Kids On The Block as I did and had been one of my best friends for 3 years decided that ….nope we should no longer be friends. Uh Gee thanks because middle school isn’t awkward enough.
3. Do you feel religious beliefs should have a role in politics? I see nothing wrong with knowing where a canidates relgious views stand. This country was founded on having freedom in religion and I think it should continue this way.
4. Are you doing anything special this weekend? PFFFTTTT….house hunting.Oh and lesson planning and grabbing a TV from storage so I can hook the DVD player up in MY bedroom and be able to zone out in front of some Teen Titans…ya know because I’m so grown up like that.
5. Oreo cookies turned 100 years old this week. How do YOU eat an Oreo? Gosh I’m not a huge Oreo fan but now that you mention it to this pregnant mommy they do sound kinda good. I’m a twist apart and lick kinda girl the whole way.What?Like this surprises any of you?
6. If you could change something about yourself, what would it be? That I could find a place for our family to live.I wish that B would come home from work one day I’d tell him I got the perfect house and not only would I love it but he would love it as well…
7. Describe a time when you should have tried harder. I wish I would’ve tried harder when it came to competitive swimming. I was good..I just kind of gave up.
8. What is your favorite baseball-related movie? The Sandlot hands down. I’m not a big baseball fan but that movie always reminds me of growing up with all my guy buddies and endless summer days. Besides…the scene where they all try chew for the first time is right up there with the pie eating contest scene from Stand By Me…priceless.(See I didn’t even post a pic this time.)
9. What is one lesson you have learned in the past year? That I’m done running…no matter what I have to stick things out. It’s a hard lesson to swallow sometimes for someone who is used to just packing it up and moving on when things get rough but so far I’m hanging in there….by a thread.
Well I hear the munchkins rising downstairs and I suppose they want to eat.It IS a beautiful day outside again and I am very grateful that my oldest will babysit while I go into town to look at this house so they can play outside and enjoy some sun.
Me well I’m gonna shower,put my big girl panties on, and blare some Offspring in the cd player while I tackle this house hunt. Ya know nothing makes you feel better then a little old school Offspring:
Until the break of dawn
Cannot go by the letter
Prozac can make it better
Any kind will do
Can you feel it slip away
When it’s all on you Crime crime
Rockin’ like Janet Reno
Eighteen and life in Chino
All along it’s true
Well you’ll see there comes a day
Catches up to you
Knock down the walls, it’s alive in you
Knock down the place, you’re alone it’s true
Knock down the world, it’s alive in you
You gotta keep your head up through it all
Bust out on it – original prankster
Break out yeah – original yeah
Bust out on it – original prankster
You never stop now, stop now
That’s what the main man say
You know it smells like shit
Tag team the double header
Son of Sam
Fire always makes it better
With style and aplomb
Cause wherever you’re at
That’s the tip you’s on
Says he’s down in the Bahamas
Bangin’ little hoochie mamas
None of this is true
Well he’ll see there comes a day
When the joke’s on you yeah
So good to see ya
Don’t want to be ya