10 Guilty Pleasures.
It was another busy weekend here.Time is slowly winding down for us here at the frat house.We signed our lease on Saturday! So before I get going with a WONDERFUL Monday listicles allow me to show you where I our clan will be residing in just a little over 2 weeks.
On the other side of that bay window will be where yours truly will be sitting on a couch every morning,coffee in hand,computer in lap,music softly playing, while I blog.There are two more full levels completely underground.
Thank you all for being so patient with me and
listening to me whine sticking by me during this house hunt!
And now onto:
This week’s list is gonna be short and sweet for me! We were asked to list our 10 guilty pleasures.I will warn anyone who puts enjoying a glass of wine(AHEM BRIDGET) or a whole box BETTER start having a glass or two for me till after this move gets done!
10 Guilt Pleasures
1. Taking a road trip with my kiddos…nothin better than turning on the music,filling up the gas tank and skipping town for a few days.
2. Getting my nails done..I finally broke down and got my nails put back on yesterday and let me tell you I’VE MISSED THEM!
3. The quiet of the house in the morning…sitting with my coffee,music quietly playing,and reading or typing my own blog,before anyone else is awake = BLISS
4. Sneaking off to another room for a couple moments with B… although it’s been harder to do at the frat house I am looking forward to more of these moments in our new house teehee.
5. Neil Diamond and Kenny Rogers….SHHHH yes that’s what I just typed but it takes me back to being a little girl and listening to my daddy singing right along.I don’t know many 3 year olds that know all the lyrics to Lucille or Forever in Blue Jeans but I did!
6.Baking something delicious and then eating it all before the kids wake up the next morning…nuff said.
7. Letting the kids sleep just 5 more minutes so I can savor the quiet…which I may or may not be doing right now.
8. Michael Buble…Not only can the guy sing he’s a cutie to boot. I’m sharing his music with my kids now so who knows maybe someday one of them will be blogging that he brings back memories of their childhood as well.
9.Eating Kit Kats in bed…. Hey B works nights…it gets lonely.
10. Listening to Great White’s Once Bitten Twice Shy…instantly takes me back to my 6th grade year and the concert with my grade school bestie…and being young and wild.
No surprise most of my guilty pleasures center around music.
What are your little guilty pleasures?