10 Reasons Why I Rock…
Ohh I just woke up up from such a fun dream where Stasha,Farrah,Allison,Bridget,and Shoes were all hanging out with me. We were laughing and having fun. It was like being one of the cool kids in highschool. … finally. Then I woke up and realized in a way I do get to hang out with all these amazing people because it’s Monday! Which means I’m back and ready to get back to Monday Listicles.
Mommypadawan picked us out not only ONE but TWO lists to choose from. I chose:
#1 – list 10 things you really like about yourself, things you are good at, your super powers!
We all need to sit back and remind ourselves of things we’re good at or things we like about ourselves every once in awhile so I STRONGLY encourage you to join us. Obviously you already have a heads up if you’re here reading because that makes you pretty awesome!
So my friends without further ado…
10 Reasons Why I Rock:
1. I’m a good friend. Seriously I don’t care what time you call me I will pick up the phone and listen to you or jump in my car and come help you out. My friends are my family and when they need me I am there.
2.I love music. Now that I’m not living in the frat house I’m able to listen to my music anytime I want and I LOVE it! I don’t stick to one particular genre so it’s easy to talk to anyone about music.
3.I love baking and cooking for others. I swear if I didn’t have 6 errr umm almost 7 kids and a boyfriend who all kind of like to do the eating thing I probably wouldn’t bake and cook a lot.However I still think I’d make goodies for my other loved ones.
4.I know what I can handle and what I cannot. It may have taken me almost 35 years to master this but I finally know when it’s ok to say “Hey I just can’t handle that right now.” I know the areas where I can push myself and where I just need to back off for now.
5. I make pretty cool little people. Every once in awhile I even produce one that looks like me! (Or so I’m told.)
6. I’m not afraid to speak my mind. Yet another thing I’ve tackled,well maybe I’m still in the midst of tackling,gracefully. I’m still very very good at it though.
7.Teaching my spawn. Not only do I think I rock at this but I ENJOY teaching them as well. I love watching them learn and grow right alongside me.
8. I’m passionate. The things I believe in,that are important to me drive me.
9. I can rock almost any hairstyle either short or long and almost any color…Psstt totally a lead into my next blog because I MAY have chopped off my hair.
10. I can persevere through the storms. Lord knows I’ve had my fair share of storms in my life and somehow I manage to come out on top. I suspect it has something to do with a great family and awesome friends.
And now I’m off to go find my SuperMom cape and get my week going.We’re taking today off schooling so I can do some scheduling,lesson planning, and hopefully some baking. Banana Bread and Oatmeal bars anyone?