30 days no makeup challenge…. Week 3 Struggling
I’m in my 3rd week of my no makeup challenge. Here we go week 3….and these are the things I notice.
-I seem to be a tad bit more “hormonal” (ok maybe a very large amount more hormonal) I’m not sure why,but I’m taking EVERYTHING the kids say to heart. My heart has been hurt so many times in the past week. I’m sure it has nothing to do with the fact that I’m not wearing makeup. Or maybe it does because that extra time for me in the morning does sometimes make a difference.
– I seem to be obsessing over my hair more and can never get it quite right.
– All the spring makeup line is out and calling my name…
– Wait Easter is Sunday and we’re going to B’s grandparents church AND Adrienne is being dedicated AND I’m supposed to stand in front of the church in no makeup?????
– I don’t only have “bingo wings”(ya know that flab under your arm), that my kids tease me about relentlessly. I also have “mommy bags”
– I hate my hair at the moment have I mentioned that?
-Walking past the make up aisles at stores is getting harder and harder to do.
-I honestly think just a little bit of lip gloss would not hurt….but I haven’t done it yet.
-My mom asking me if I was going to be wearing makeup by the time she gets up here in May doesn’t really help with my whole point of the challenge.
Yes week 3 has been challenging to say the least. Last night at dinner I announced I was ready to throw in the towel. I miss the “fun” part of my morning routine.
Here’s to hoping I make it to April 8th.
And no there are no pics this week.