How I Spent My Last 30 Minutes!
Soooo I actually checked out Northwest Mommy’s Monday Listicles a day early today! Her topic this week is:
The Top 10 Ways To Spend 30 Minutes
Ironically….Brandon just took Squishy to the store with him for the first time…ever. Yes this is the first time I have let little miss Adrienne out of my sight for longer than 5 minutes. She was being a little whiny and a little cryey and Brandon has had to work a lot lately so when he offered I jumped up got the diaper bag and her coat and was a little over excited.
UNTIL they walked out the door.
I had to stop myself from going back out after him.
Then they left.,..
Then I went over to the counter to grab my phone to call them and say come back and realized,
HE LEFT HIS PHONE HERE!!!!
So for the last 30 minutes:
1. I wondered if I should hop in the other car and follow them.
2.Called my mom to help waste the time but she wanted to talk about what I made for dinner and I’m too anxiety filled and the thought of food was making me feel sick.
3.Check the driveway
4.Stop and perk my ears up every time I hear a car.
5.Grab my computer and decide to facebook this momentous occasion.
6.Check the driveway AGAIN.
7. Remember what this week’s Listicle is about and how perfectly it fits so hey, why not blog!
8. Remember that I KNOW Squishy is perfectly OK and probably having fun but MAN I miss her!
9. Check the driveway yet again!
10. Try to breathe and relax and wait patiently for them to get back…or try to enjoy my time apart…or what the heck who am I kidding….I’m checking the driveway again!
***I feel like I should say this has nothing to do with the kind of parent Brandon is because he is wonderful! I just really really miss my baby!***