Spring Break is over and we’re halfway through our first week back at school. We’re all alive as well. Squishy is back to her normal self and well let’s just say we’ve all been a tad bit busy having fun!
(All 7 kiddos last week at the park.)
The ducks are getting huge and got their first real swimming time yesterday. Oh yes,that’s my wonderful boyfriend giving duck advice in the background. 🙂
Apparently Squishy likes ice cream…A Lot!
And she’s pretty serious when people are in her way of walking down the side of the couch,as seen here with Nathaniel. He wouldn’t move his legs so she could pull herself up and keep going and boy did she let him know about it!
And last but not least the end of my 30 day no makeup challenge! After 30 days no foundation or powder I cannot see myself going back to that anytime soon. Hey I have freckles I forgot existed! Instead my new,every day make up look consists of eyeliner on the bottom,mascara,and some blush.This momma learned a lot and is very happy about it! What do you all think?
Yes,Yes things are quite normal here…
WOoohoo it’s a week until Spring Break! Oh wait we don’t really do Spring Break. Well we kinda do. My idea of Spring Break is adding an 8th child for a couple of days then giving away one of my kiddos. Maybe I’ve been watching too much Celebrity Wife Swap…..NAH.
Today Stasha over at The Good Life has a Monday Listicles of 10 things we’re looking forward to in Spring! Spring definitely came in true Spring like fashion last week. Snowing one minute,sunshine,than rain and sleet. Hopefully,it’s evening out a bit though,because Casa La Crazy is getting even crazier over here with a few additions!
10 Reasons I’m Excited About Spring
1. Babies….yes lots and lots of babies have flooded our house!!!!
Here a duck there a chick…oh yes just call me Old McDonald.
Of course these guys are growing up way too fast to and just making me sad as well.
2. SUNSHINE!!!!! after months of the sun being MIA it is finally peeking it’s sweet little head out and making me VERY HAPPY!!!
3. The fact that even though our lease is up this week we do not have to move as previously thought and get to keep living here! WOOHOO no moving for us.
4.Driving the new mommy van with my windows down and this song playing:
5. Adrienne’s first Easter as well as her being dedicated on that day!
6. Time our shooting hoops. Oh yes we got a new basketball hoop and let me tell you this…momma’s not too bad!
7. Planting our garden….I don’t know if I’m so much looking forward to it as I suck at gardening,but the girls are looking forward to it so I will give it my best shot!
8.My mom coming to visit for my cousins college graduation. Yup my mommy is coming!
9.The bunnies in our back yard multiplying yet again and free ranging with the rest of the animals.
10 And finally….
Showing Adrienne outside things for the first time like the flowers,feeling the sunshine,and smelling the fresh cut lawn!